This Divine Leds Ultra Bright LED Lantern can be used for car camping, emergencies, and short overnighters. This is by far the best LED lantern of its kind I’ve tested.
– Surprisingly lightweight for the size.
– Feel solid; not cheap-o China plastic.
– Bright: They’ve packed in some many LEDs it’s ridiculous how bright this thing gets.
– Versatile: I hang this and also simply put it on the table like regular lantern.
– Low-profile: It folds up compact and is black (not an annoyingly loud color). It looks almost tactical.
– Easy: It’s so easy to turn on. Simple open it up and *bam* it’s on (see video). No need to fumble in the dark for a tiny switch or button.
– Very nice folks at Divine LEDs. They actually sent me this lantern in exchange for a test and demonstration. That says a lot about a company in my opinion. (no I don’t work for them)
– We had a cabin fire and I threw this out the window to break the glass so we could escape. It got lost in the bushes, and now I am saddened that my lantern is missing. This has been a test to see if you’ve read my review this far. If so, congratulations. I owe you lunch. And I am sorry for lying to you just now.
Note: Requires 3 AA batteries.
Try to se it on the video review at the bottom.
If you are interested in the Divine Leds Ultra Bright LED Lantern, continue reading this review and press the green button to find the best offer online.
We do not sell products, we do provide you a link to the best price we found online. In the case you buy any product we earn a small commission.
Thanks for supporting us!
|Cons||– Single light intentisty|
|Dimension||3.5×7 in (9.3×17.7)cm|
|Av Batt Life[h]||25-30|
Not sure yet? Use our easy to use tool and compare side by side different fuel camping lanterns